Sunday, April 28, 2013
Expert Laptop LCD / Screen / Glass
Replacement For Macs and PCs
Starting at $179
Price:Starting at $199
iMac 20 inch Intel Core 2 Duo 2.66 GHz
4 GB Ram
500 GB HD
Free Data Transfer
6 Months Warranty
Top Rated Products and Services
Why Go With iComputer's Computer Repair, Sales and IT Network Services?
iComputer is dedicated to achieving 100% client satisfaction through transparency, open communication and quick response times.
"Today's IT organizations are being encouraged to adopt a customer service view of IT support where customer satisfaction is the new measuring stick."
iComputer has always kept client experience and satisfaction a priority in all of the services we provide so this is nothing new for us. In an effort to align IT operations with the business goals and ultimately provide better service, we continually strive to implement industry standard best practices. Additionally, our techs constantly seek to improve and streamline IT service management processes for your business.
Onsite Computer and Network Support
$100/hr + $25 trip charge outside 5-mile radius, Remote support: $80/hr
Certified technicians for Apple and Windows computers. Fast, easy and affordable. It's only $49 for the diagnostic and we will waive that from the repair charge. If you send your computer in the repair diagnostic is only $10 more to cove shipping costs!
Just send us an email with what is going on with your computer on our contact us page : http://icomputerdenver.com/contact-us/ and we will send you a box with a shipping label. We will get your computer on the bench the moment it arrives. Most computer diagnostics take 24 hours or less. We'll fix your computer in no time and send it back to you.
iComputer is conveniently located near Downtown Denver.
Our team provides comprehensive computer solutions for your every technical and IT need. iComputer technicians are both Apple Certified and CompTIA A+ / Network+ Certified and well-trained in Mac and PC repair and technical support. We can fix any Apple or Windows-based machines.
We keep client experience and satisfaction a priority in all of the services and products we provide. We are dedicated to achieving 100% customer satisfaction.
We are open Monday -- Friday, 9am-6pm; on Saturdays from 10am-5pm; and closed on Sundays and all major holidays.
KEYWORDS: service repair computer computers installation mac virus dell pc apple reformat reboot help tech tech support computer repair denver, computer repair, laptop repair denver, laptop repair, IT support denver, IT support, network support, Apple repair, Apple repair denver, Mac Repair, mac repair denver, macbook repair , macbook repair denver, virus removal denver, virus removal, cloud computing denver, computer security denver, PC repair denver, desktop repair denver
Tuesday, April 2, 2013
How Do I Know If I need OS X Server?
Lion Server comes with many different features, including:
- Max OSX Server allows members of your group to exchange files, share folders, and access documents on a Mac, Apple’s iPad, or a PC.
- Mac’s OS X Server supports UNIX permissions and access control lists (ACLs), allowing for increased control over who shares what content.
- The intelligent Spotlight searching feature helps users find content on the server quickly and easily.
- The file-sharing connection monitoring feature enables you to see who is accessing your server, who is connected, and for how long.
- Profile Manager simplifies managing your Macs and iOS devices in your home or business network. This is where a lot of the network management happens including key functions such as:
- Create profiles to set up user accounts for mail, calendar, contacts, and messages
- Enforce and manage restrictions
- Set PIN and password policies
- Tag and cross-reference material
- Upload files and images
- Create tables and add comments.
Calendar, Contacts, and Mail Servers→
- Calendar Server allows everyone on your network to share calendars, schedule meetings, book conference rooms, and coordinate events.
- Contacts Server allows for easy sharing of contacts and syncing them on your Mac, iPad, and iPhone.
- Mail Server in OS X Server works with email clients on the Mac, iPad, iPhone, and PC.
When Mac OS X Server Might Be Overkill
iComputer is conveniently located near Downtown Denver. Our team provides comprehensive computer solutions for your every technical and IT need. iComputer technicians are both Apple Certified and CompTIA A+ / Network+ Certified and well-trained in Mac and PC repair and technical support. We can fix any Apple or Windows-based machines. Let us give you great advice on computer software, hardware, IT Support and cloud services. http://icomputerdenver.com
- ▼ April (4)